Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wednesday 9th, September

I havent written on my page for a while now, to be completely honest i totally forgot i had a blog:S
Anyhooo, lately things have been pretty decent. My band played a solid show last friday, was more then satisfied with my performance, let alone the bands. Sub drops were good, we were tight and people got into it! About time! Well that was the highlight of my week. My parents have been away on a cruise for a while, one of the p and o cruises ( pacific dawn i think) and responsibilities of the house were left we me and my brother. To be completely honest, we abused it and went out as much as we could and had people over as often as we could, it was fun! That chapter of my life has come to an end as my mother and father arrive home from their cruise at 7 o clock this morning. I am so happy there home, of course it was all fun and free when they were gone, but i honestly missed them like crazy! Im just curious to see their reaction on what i had done to my hair:O yes, after many days of serious contemplation i decided to go forward and go blonde! Its honestly not as bad as it sounds! it really suits me and i am more then happy with the result! On the downside it cost me 1oo dollars! all up including a cut. I guess its not too bad.

As of recent, i have acquired a a sickening hate for many people around me. I have had a massive epiphany in regards to the many fakes, low life and pathetic people this world possesses. Certain people disgust me in who they are, who they fall for and who they pretend to be. Out of all honesty, i have no business in any of there life situations, but i have most certainly acknowledged there actions and have learnt to be true to myself in the way i act and to the people who deserve conversation. There are many good people out there, it just takes a blind eye to see them.

1 comment: