Friday, September 25, 2009

Saturday 26th, September

Today was pretty swell. Woke up, went to school, bludged and came home excited that is was the weekend, well obviousley :P I found out not long after i got home that mates of my brothers were coming over for the footy, parra vs eels, so i decided to bring a few. I coulda sworn 50 people showed up haha. Food was good, we chilled and footy was pretty intense. Parra won of course, the game started off slow but finished crazy! During this time i downloaded and encoded district 9 cause unfortunately windows media player or any other so called media player could not play this video, so here we go.. sacrificed computer speed for a day :( Tomorrow i have a big day, i have to get up at 10, shower, eat and drive to Concord with my Dad to see Rebekah, its at least 30-45 minutes drive so it will give me some hours on my driving record. So im pretty much planning on getting there at about 11:30. Haven't spent time with her 1 on 1 in a while so im pretty excited to see her and her family and just catch up to everything on her end. So tomorrows going to be a good day :) My taste for house/electro music is dominating at the moment and to be completely honest i am drawing MAJORITY of my influences from it, kinda odd considering im in a heavy band :P So as a whole, things are going pretty great and im only hoping they stay this way! Oh and schools finishing next Wednesday! Thank God, i have no idea what the future holds for me but im motivated to find out!

For the record, for those who may or have been reading. i dont expect anyone to read this. I write this blog to get things off my chest and considering i use the computer 24/7 i figured i could use this as a diary sort of thing.

xo

1 comment: