Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August 12, 2009

It is August 12th and i am sitting here on a green, spinning, round couch upstairs(as usual) on my computer after quite a boring day. The day started off slow, waking up to see it was time for metal and engineering exam which i had no interest in, or any intentions to do well in. So, i didnt press snooze, i just slept, put my head down and fell back to sleep. I missed the exam and woke up at 1:30 feeling no better then when i put my head down at 12 the previous night. I was stuffed, not hungry and had a disgusting feeling in my stomach. I contemplated whether or not it was my life or my oversleeping which should be held responsible. I bummed and droned around all day, played guitar for a bit, screamed for a bit and sat on my ass for remainder of the day looking at facebook, waiting for no one in particular to write something half interesting. Evening arose, and Andrew wanted to go for a cigarette, he got his p's not long ago so he could pretty much just drive here, and he did. We drove to marconi carpark and had a few ciggies talking about random shit and decided to drive around for a while looking for Tate and Lagudi. We got in and left, after 10 mins of looking and trying to get in touch, we couldnt find them so we drove to the servo to see Piercy and Khyll. We arrived, spoke for abit, drank some hot chocolate and got bored and drove home. I got home and went straight to my room and screamed some All Shall Perish and some Rose Funeral, felt no better or worse. Just in a continual drone of disappointment and misery. That brings me to were i am now, back on the green, spinning couch upstairs with no motivation to do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment